Travolution Summit 2009 Summary
With all of the coverage on TravelCom, many of you probably missed another premier travel industry conference, the Travolution Summit 2009. In fact, because the event is held in Europe, many of you probably never heard about it, let alone attended.
Put on by our friends at Travolution and PhoCusWright, the single-day event is arguably one of the best travel and technology conferences in terms of actionable presentations, discussions and events. Lucky for you, a comprehensive summary of the event is available on the Travolution site.
I would encourage you to take a look at the summary and explore the content, thoughts and presentations that came out of this year’s session. For our purposes a quick look at some of the highlights.
- Travel site owners urged to relax obsession with conversion
- Google’s four steps to better user experience
- Four speakers that caught my attention at Travolution
- 10 hottest online travel trends
- Improve your user experience to drive higher conversion (.PDF)
Even thought you did not make the flight to London for the conference, there is still more than enough post-event information available for a single-day conference in your office.
(Editor’s Note: For our English counterparts, Go Reds!)