Why and how we write.
Our Blog Disclosure Policy
- We write to expand our knowledge and further our expertise.
- We write to focus and refine our opinions, thoughts and ideas about destination marketing.
- Our articles and thoughts are not final, but rather part of an ongoing discussion with you, the reader.
- We write about the business of tourism, not necessarily the act of traveling (but, we will talk about it).
- Content is developed based upon what we think you need to know.
- We will post odd pop-culture references to keep things interesting.
- We make every attempt to verify content directly.
- We are a non-revenue generating site. We generate business through our consulting practice and speaking, not through the blog.
- We do not sell ads, advertorials, links, product-placements, guest posts or any other form of paid advertising on the blog.
- We do not, and never will, sell your email address.
- We do not accept free or trial products. We will send them back.
- We do not write articles upon request. No matter how many times you ask.
- Guest bloggers are not compensated, but may promote themselves via social networking connections.
- If you send us an email, tweet or IM, we might publish that conversation (but we will tell you first).
- Our loyalty is to the reader.