On-Demand Tourism Consulting, unlimited access,
for $1,000 per month. Really.
Why Work With Us?
On-Demand Tourism Consulting Availability
Think of it as renting a spot in Troy’s brain…
but there is only room for 10 of you.
Claim your spot: email@example.com or 720-515-6010.
Answers To Your Questions
What is On-Demand Consulting?
On-Demand Tourism Consulting is our preferred method for working with a limited number of tourism clients, helping those organizations solve complex problems, make critical decisions and move forward.
How can I use On-Demand Consulting?
Our clients utilize our tourism knowledge for a variety of needs, such as these examples:
- Strategic Plan Development
- Marketing Plan Recommendations
- Agency Review and Evaluation
- RFP Development / Search
- Crisis Response and Staff Training
- Membership Webinars and Annual Reviews
- Report and Presentation Development
Who should use On-Demand Consulting?
Our ideal client is a tourism organization (DMO, CVB, NTO) that requires a long-term, senior-level strategic resource.
What is extra?
Just travel, accommodations and certain project expenses.
How do I get started?
Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 720-515-6010.
Do you work with, or replace my existing agencies?
We work with your existing agencies, but we are not an agency ourselves. We provide high-level strategy and guidance, but do not execute, create or manage the resulting campaigns.
Why should I use On-Demand Consulting instead of my agency or a new FTE?
Because we are a long-term strategic partner with unbiased, but broad-based tourism knowledge, without high hourly or overhead costs.
What do I get?
Exclusive access to in-depth, tourism-focused strategic knowledge, including:
- Direct access to our Principal, Troy Thompson.
- Unlimited phone / chat / video conference access.
- Access to our exclusive Albert email updates.
- Access to all Mark Research / Benchmarking.
- Access to the Peter Research Panel.
- All Tourism Field Guide books.
…provocative, informative and fun.
Steve Goodling / Long Beach CVB